Product Information and Recalls.
We are dedicated to protecting our guests and providing the most current product and recall information.
- 05/19/2015: Barbara's Snackimal Cookies: Chocolate Chip and Vanilla
- 05/04/2015: Fisher Chopped Walnuts
- 04/30/2015: DS Personal Lubricant
- 04/20/2015: Blue Bell Ice Cream, Guayaki Tea and more
- 04/01/2015: Nourish organic hydrating cream and moisturizing face lotion and more
- 03/25/2015: Amy's Bowls, Simply Organic dip and seasoning mix,Blue Bell treats, and more
- 08/11/2014: Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets, Mary's Organic Crackers, and more
- 07/22/2014: Wawona Packing Organic Peaches and Nectarines, Brunkow Morel Onion Jack, EAS Energy drinks, KIND Bars, and more
- 05/22/2014: Kind Bars (Strong & Kind) and more
- 05/21/2014: Food Club Pinto Beans, Silk Light Soy Milk, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Zing Nutrition Bars, and more
- 04/21/2014: Oscar Mayer Classic Cheese Dogs & Hot Dogs, Sweet P's Mini Cupcakes, and more.
- 03/20/2014: Starbucks Coffee, Popcicle, Hot Pockets, Bueno Green Chilis and more.
UPDATE: April 20, 2015: Blue Bell Ice Cream
On April 20, 2015 Blue Bell Ice Cream issued a voluntarily recall of all products produced at all facilities including ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet and frozen snacks. As such, all Blue Bell products have been removed from shelves at Market Street. Guests who have purchased Blue Bell products recently may return them for a full refund.
This action comes after an enhanced sampling program initiated by Blue Bell revealed that chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream half gallons contained Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. This means Blue Bell has now had several positive tests for Listeria in different places and plants.
April 4, 2015: Blue Bell Ice Cream
There is reasonable concern this holiday weekend about the food safety of Blue Bell ice cream products produced in recent weeks at Blue Bell's facility in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. While we have received no reports of illness, out of an abundance of caution and in coordination with Blue Bell we have preemptively removed Blue Bell ice cream products from our shelves. We have confirmed that Blue Bell novelty products, produced in a separate location, are not of concern and will remain for sale in our stores. Realizing that this product removal might be problematic during Easter, store management in each location will be available to offer comparable alternatives.
Product manufacturing is being verified and any inventory that we confirm to have come from facilities other than Blue Bell’s Broken Arrow facility will be restocked and available as quickly as possible. Food safety is always of utmost importance to us and as soon as safety may be ensured for our guests, we will return product to our shelves.